Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Special Weekend.

James many weeks ago said that he was planning a special weekend for us to enjoy. I was not to plan anything and keep it free, so with anticipation building the weekend approached. It was getting later on Friday night and I wanted to head for bed and James said no I had to get changed back out of my pyjamas and into clothes. Off we went and we headed to the airport to my surprise to pick up my parents. That was the beginning of the wonderful weekend. We got home and caught up and got to bed not too late. We all had a good sleep in until Dad decided to play with the ring tones on his phone...grrrr bloody early risers.

We had a very laid back relaxed morning having coffee and breakfast and just catching up. Then James told me he had bought tickets to Mumma Mia the Musical. YAY So we all got dressed and headed out for lunch and then to the show.

It has to be one of the best musicals we have seen ever. I still say that Chicago the first time I saw it was the best but this is a very close second. We all really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone.

We then came home again relaxed just enjoying each others company and looking at pictures and maps from our trip to Tassie. We then went to our local pub for dinner and all had great meals.

Now we are watching the tennis and again relaxing and having a great time.

Sunday morning we all woke late though I do suspect Mr early had been watching the TV for a while. We had decided to go out for Brunch so I looked up one of my favorite places and made a booking and boy are we glad we did.

We headed down to Watsons Bay to the Tea Gardens Cafe and enjoyed a relaxing brunch. We then unfortunatly had to farewell Mum and Dad. So back to the airport we went. Hugs and kisses later we waved to them at the doors.

James suggested we go and catch a movie to finish a great weekend and so we did. We saw Sherlock Holmes and both loved it. We then cooked another fantastic BBQ and watched the tennis to end this very special weekend.

Us2martins with the original 2 Mad Macca's.
P.S. I love you honey sooooo much thankyou.

No comments: