Saturday, December 24, 2011

Victorian High Country - Christmas 2011, Day 2



Christmas day!!

We woke to the sound of birds chirping ah the wind had stopped and on taking a peek out the door oh man what a cracker of a day.  Almost no clouds in the sky a gentle breeze and birds happily flying about camp.

I laid in bed and read while James made coffee and then he spotted my Christmas gift from Santa.  Santa had left me 3 baby Emu’s they were right there 100mtrs from camp having a drink from the lake.  I decided that I really didn’t have room to keep them so I just took pictures instead.

We had a slow and relaxing morning having a cooked late breakfast then opened the gifts we had got each other and one from mum.

It’s now nearing to midday and we are just sitting back watching the world go by.  We wish each of our Families and Friends a Very Merry Christmas and we hope you are all having a super spectacular day.

Us2Martins relaxing through Christmas at Blowering Dam.

No comments: