Monday, September 11, 2006

The Begining

Well I finally decided to do it. Yes I have got our own Blog going. For my family and friends to keep track of what we are doing and also so I can document the journey into the next year which could see many tears and stressful times with Tuff truck and our wedding.

First news to announce is that to start all the crazyness off we are moving house in 2 weeks. Yep we are leaving our lovley town and home of Wenty and heading to Croydon Park to be closer to work and save us time and money each day.

Also a piece of exciting news is that today I booked our Honeymoon. We are officially booked into the Trinity Links Resort in Cairns. We are both really excited about that part a whole week away to do nothing but relax and sleep and sight see.

No comments: